SWEATER WEATHER = MCINTOSH APPLES
Here in NY during the fall, besides our gorgeous leaves changing colors. Apples represent Fall. As almost everyone goes Apple Picking during the fall. Nothing says cozy up and put on your favorite sweater for Fall Sweater Weather while you bite into perfectly fresh and juicy apples, right from the tree!
Our vegan + dye free soy wax melts at a cooler temperature and slower. This allows an extended clean melt at a slower rate, releasing the captivating scent at a more leisurely pace, and giving the soy wax melt a long-lasting experience of a strong scent throw.
Fragrance oils used are cosmetic grade or pure essential oils all phthalate free.
- Top Note: Green Leaves, Pear, Apple Blossom
- Middle: Apple
- Base: Crystal Musk, Vanilla, Cedarwood
- 2.75 oz
- Vegan & Dye Free
- Family & Kid Safe Wax Melts
- USA Made, Hand Poured in NY
- Premium Fragrance & Essential Oils Used
- Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free, Phthalate FREE
- Use with Your Wax Melt Warmer
- Wax Melt Warmer Not Included
- Read all instructions for your wax melt and warmer prior to use.
- Remove melt from packaging.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use within sight.
- Do not touch hot wax.
- Hot wax can cause burn injury.
- Allow wax to harden before touching or handling.
- To avoid splatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or fragrance oil to wax.
- Keep melts clear of debris.
- Do not attempt to use melt as a candle.
- Why do some wax melts seem to last longer than others?
- The temperature of the tart warmer is the single biggest factor to influence how long a wax melt will produce an effective scent throw. Some tart warmers get hotter than others.
- Tart warmers that get really hot will produce a higher intensity fragrance, but the fragrance will dissipate much sooner.
- Tart warmers that dont get as hot tend to produce a less intense, but longer lasting aroma. Therefore, it is a trade off of intensity versus endurance.