NAUGHTY MOM BOTANICAL SAMPLER PACK
Can't make up your mind on which scent to get? Try our sampler back!
Each sample chosen you will get 1 cube of the scent. Cubes will be either in a graft box or tin, while supplies last.
Hand-poured in small batches and sprinkled with assorted earthy botanicals.
Our vegan dye free soy wax melts at a cooler temperature and slower. This allows an extended clean melt at a slower rate, releasing the captivating scent at a more leisurely pace, and giving the soy wax melt a long-lasting experience of a strong scent throw.
Fragrance oils used are cosmetic grade or pure essential oils all phthalate free.
View the Naughty Mom line to view a full description of each scent HERE
6 PACK INCLUDES 1 CUBE OF EACH:
- Lily & Lilac
- Vanilla Bean Buttercream
- Christmas Tree
- Spa Day
- Lemon Crinkle
8 PACK INCLUDES 1 CUBE OF EACH:
- ALL ABOVE + Sunrise Citrus & Beach & Ocean
BUILD YOUR OWN PACK:
- Select this and just name your scents in the note area during checkout!
- 2.75 oz
- Vegan & Dye Free
- Family & Kid Safe Wax Melts
- USA Made, Hand Poured in PA
- Premium Fragrance & Essential Oils Used
- Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free, Phthalate FREE
- Use with Your Wax Melt Warmer
- Wax Melt Warmer Not Included
- Read all instructions for your wax melt and warmer prior to use.
- Remove melt from packaging.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use within sight.
- Do not touch hot wax.
- Hot wax can cause burn injury.
- Allow wax to harden before touching or handling.
- To avoid splatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or fragrance oil to wax.
- Keep melts clear of debris.
- Do not attempt to use melt as a candle.
- Why do some wax melts seem to last longer than others?
- The temperature of the tart warmer is the single biggest factor to influence how long a wax melt will produce an effective scent throw. Some tart warmers get hotter than others.
- Tart warmers that get really hot will produce a higher intensity fragrance, but the fragrance will dissipate much sooner.
- Tart warmers that dont get as hot tend to produce a less intense, but longer lasting aroma. Therefore, it is a trade off of intensity versus endurance.