BLESS THIS MESS | SPA DAY
Hand-poured in small batches and sprinkled with assorted earthy botanicals.
Our vegan dye free soy wax melts at a cooler temperature and slower. This allows an extended clean melt at a slower rate, releasing the captivating scent at a more leisurely pace, and giving the soy wax melt a long-lasting experience of a strong scent throw.
Fragrance oils used are cosmetic grade or pure essential oils all phthalate free.
- Top Note: Lemon Grass, Lime, Lemon
- Middle: Jasmine, Sugar, Black Currant, Powder
- Base: Lily, Lavender, Lilac
- 2.75 oz
- Vegan & Dye Free
- Family & Kid Safe Wax Melts
- USA Made, Hand Poured in NY
- Premium Fragrance & Essential Oils Used
- Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free, Phthalate FREE
- Use with Your Wax Melt Warmer
- Wax Melt Warmer Not Included
- Read all instructions for your wax melt and warmer prior to use.
- Remove melt from packaging.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use within sight.
- Do not touch hot wax.
- Hot wax can cause burn injury.
- Allow wax to harden before touching or handling.
- To avoid splatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or fragrance oil to wax.
- Keep melts clear of debris.
- Do not attempt to use melt as a candle.
- Why do some wax melts seem to last longer than others?
- The temperature of the tart warmer is the single biggest factor to influence how long a wax melt will produce an effective scent throw. Some tart warmers get hotter than others.
- Tart warmers that get really hot will produce a higher intensity fragrance, but the fragrance will dissipate much sooner.
- Tart warmers that dont get as hot tend to produce a less intense, but longer lasting aroma. Therefore, it is a trade off of intensity versus endurance.